MT3 HMS Euryalus
HMS Euryalus 36 gun frigate “Eyes of the Fleet” this standard frigate was Blackwood’s command. Hull is cast in resin and has brass-etched ratlines. Brass etched sails are an optional extra, see MTC06.
HMS Euryalus was designed by Sir William Rule in 1798 and launched in 1803. One of the Apollo class, the largest class of 36 gun frigates built in the Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars. She gained fame as Blackwood’s frigate at Trafalgar.